If you encounter any problems logging into your Superior Power Solustions FTP account, please contact us
Windows XP/Vista FTP Login Instructions
- Locate the "My Computer" icon either on your desktop or in the Start menu.
- Right-click on the "My Computer" icon and select "Explore" from the pop-up menu.
- Now you are in the explorer window. Locate the input field labeled "Address" at the top of the window and type the following address into it: ftp://spsups.com/ .
- Now hit the enter key or click the "Go" button on the right-hand side of the field. This will bring up a login box where you can enter your FTP user name and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to drag-and-drop files to and from the explorer window and your local computer.
Mac OSX FTP Login Instructions
- Although Mac OSX comes with a built-in FTP program, we highly recommend that you download and install the open-source FTP software CyberDuck.
- Once you have downloaded the software, follow the instructions here to install and use the software.
- Remember, your server address is ftp://spsups.com/ and your user name and password should have already been assigned to you.